BODY MASSAGE ABHYANGA
Abhyanga is a whole body massage where a lot of ayurvedic oil is used.
During this massage the body is consecutively from all sides and with definite massage movements covered with heated oil. The movements are performed along the individual’s energetic lines and Marma points – the connecting points of fine and physical bodies – thus, stimulating the main life points. It promotes the client’s energetic arrangement and a pleasant relaxation.
Session length 60min.
- lessens weariness;
- strengthens the central and peripheral nervous system, relieves of stress, anxiety and nervousness;
- heals various aches;
- improves the mood;
- improves blood and lymph circulation, which, in turn, promotes a better elimination of bad substances, while helping to reduce weight;
- strengthens immunity and endurance;
- improves sleep;
- revitalizes physical and spiritual stability;
- upgrades mental vigilance;
- makes the skin softer and smoother, improves skin color;
- improves the clearness of sight.