CHAMPI HEAD MASSAGE
This ancient Indian massage for head and the upper part of body is known for five thousand years and successfully used also in modern times as a healing and relaxation method. In Sanskrit Champi means “filling with energy”.
This massage is very deep and relaxing. During it the main emphasis is put on spots where the physical body meets the fine bodies, that is, the marma points and the points where muscles, arteries, ligaments, tendons and joints are connected.
Session length 50min.
- an excellent anti-depressant - reduces the daily rush that results in stress, increases vitality and the overall energy level;
- reduces and removes headaches;
- removes physical and mental weariness, revitalizes the nervous system;
- promotes clarity of mind and the way of thinking, improves brain functioning and memory, improves perception and the ability to concentrate;
- supplements the body with new reserves of strength;
- improves blood circulation and lymphatic activity;
- improves hair growth;
- cleanses the middle ear cavity and improves hearing;
- removes toxins from the body;
- improves eyesight, relieves eye muscle tension;
- removes the neck muscle tension, improves the performance of muscles;
- reduces the thickening and inflammation in nasal cavities and paranasal sinuses;
- improves the digestive system and gastrointestinal tract - normalizes weight;
- improves tissue oxygenation;
- strengthens immunity;
- lowers blood pressure;
- averts sleep disorders;
- during the massage, a special meditative state can be achieved which can help in finding solutions to life’s problems.