MARMA CHIKITSA POINT MASSAGE
Marma chikitsa, otherwise called the happiness massage, is one of the most effective ayurvedic massages.
The masseur rubs the oil with careful motions into marma points or life points, where our physical body connects with the fine bodies. Energy flows through these points, and it is at the heart of an individual’s physical and psychological processes. These marma points are activated with incenses that make the massage unique in itself and in terms of the technique, the feelings and the results. The special effect of the incense and the oil revitalizes the natural link between the physical and fine bodies, so harmony in the body, the spirit and the mind is renewed.
Session length 60min.
MARMA CHIKITSA EFFECT:
- improves the heart functioning, helps against arrhythmia, balances blood pressure;
- calms the nervous system;
- positively acts on the liver and spleen;
- enhances and strengthens the immune system;
- has effect on the lymphatic activity;
- increases the body's energy in whole, relieves stress and anxiety;
- has effect on kidneys and the adrenal glands;
- helps against eye diseases;
- helps in cases of pulmonary diseases, pituitary problems;
- helps in verbally expressing emotions and thoughts, improves the voice tone.